Job Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, FL
We have an exciting opportunity for a savvy and motivated Major Account Sales Executive to join our dynamic sales team based in Tampa, FL. In this senior consultative field position, you will be responsible for new national business development.
Roles, Responsibilities and Functions
· Develop a robust and well-qualified sales pipeline in the Retail Residential Furniture, Bedding, Appliance and Electronics merchandise groups.
· Self-generate and qualify leads through industry networking and working defined named account lists.
· Develop and maintain key external client relationships at the prospect and Account Corporate Level.
· Identify, reach and influence key decision makers and all influencers and stakeholders within targeted prospect groups.
· Research, Develop and Implement Sales Plans for targeted Prospects.
· Work closely with senior executives and VP of Sales to set strategies and execute on tactics for closing business (Master Agreements) with prospective clients.
· Prepares and Presents professional sales proposals and presentations that align with client business goals and objectives.
· Meet and exceed sales goals to help MNGH, LLC achieve its goals.
· Maintains Sugar CRM system necessary to track prospect interactions, communication and "next steps".
· Contact new Prospects and existing Accounts on a regular basis.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitor programs and regulatory changes within the Lease-To-Own industry and the effects to the Retailers and Consumers.
· Obtain referrals.
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation, closing and negotiation skills.
· Consultative and Strategic Selling.
· Business acumen.
· Problem solving and conceptual thinking.
· Performance based mentality.
· History of achieving and exceeding goals/quotas.
· Analytical thinking.
· Effective Organizational and Time Management.
· Proficiency with Microsoft, Outlook and CRM skills.
· Engaging and enthusiastic personality.
· Action oriented.
· Ability to work independently and with a team.
Required Education & Experience
· Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university is preferred.
· Seven to ten years of successful Major or Key account Sales required.
· Demonstrated success as a top sales performer, consistently exceeding sales objectives.
· Proven business to business sales experience with "C" Level decision makers required.
· Strong working knowledge of the Retail and/or Financial Services industries preferred.
· Knowledge & experience in the Furniture Industry is preferred, but not required.
· Domestic Travel 30-60%
Please send resume and a cover letter, indicating why you would be
best for this position and your compensation history to JohnD@mnghllc.com.
Major Account Sales Executive
Copyright © MNGH, LLC. All rights reserved.