Job Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, FL
The Telesales Representative will focus on recruiting additional companies for our corporate brands with the primary objective being new business development.
This position offers opportunities for promotion and growth into account management and key account positions.
Roles, Responsibilities and Functions
· Communicate with targeted companies based on brand and demographic strategies to promote brands as directed with the objective to sign retail merchants up as new members.
· Use both “Inbound” and “Outbound” communication resources to optimize recruitment performance as necessary to achieve targets.
· Achieve targeted volume of emails and outbound calls based on strategy.
· Complete pre-screen profile / research on potential businesses to ensure targeted retailer will represent the highest potential for sales volumes.
· Assist businesses in the completion of the Application and Agreement process.
· Maintain all dealer communication. Back up business development team when necessary.
Knowledge and Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment to accomplish mutual tasks and goals
· Superior sales skills with a comfort in conducting a high number of outbound calls daily.
· History of achieving and exceeding goals/quotas.
· Effective time management
· Ability to multi-task
· Strong computer and CRM skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Notes, Outlook)
· Work effectively without structure; excels at bringing structure to chaos.
· Associates degree in Business Administration or work related experience in sales, telesales/inside sales, or call center environment.
· Salary ( upper $27k) plus commission/bonus plan.
Please send resume and a cover letter, indicating why you would be
best for this position and your compensation history to HR2@mnghllc.com.
Copyright © MNGH, LLC. All rights reserved.